How to Perform ADULT CPR
This is intended as a replica watches uk supplement to information learned in a complete CPR course instructed by the American Heart Association. It is not to be used as rolex replica your only guide for CPR unless in emergency situations. Please use this only as a guideline for the proper steps in CPR. For more information please contact
Hickory County Fire Rescue or your local American Heart Association for class information.
- Make sure the scene is safe for you to help.
- Make sure you have universal fake rolex precautions: gloves, pocket mask, etc.
- Make sure you know how many patients you have.
- Determine if they are rolex replica conscious by tapping and shouting "Are you OK?"
- If no response have someone call 911 for help.
- Position the patient on their back.
- Open the airway with a head-tilt chin-lift or jaw-thrust maneuver.
- LOOK-LISTEN-&-FEELING for breaths. CHECK BREATHING FOR 5-10 SECONDS.
- If they aren't breathing VENTILATE TWICE.
- Check for a pulse by palpating (feeling) the carotid artery. CHECK THE PULSE FOR 10 SECONDS.
- If there is no pulse BEGIN CHEST COMPRESSIONS at a rate of 15 COMPRESSIONS to 2 BREATHS.
- Recheck the pulse after ONE MINUTE.
- CONTINUE UNTIL HELP ARRIVES, OR UNTIL YOU FEEL TOO TIRED TO CONTINUE.